Are you searching for orphanage homes in Jaipur? Want to connect with a shelter home for children in India for volunteer work? Or want to donate to an orphanage in India? then you should know about Surman Palna Program of Surman Sansthan.
What is Surman Palna Project?
Surman Palna Project is an initiative that the Surman Family have taken where we have started up home for orphan and destitute children of the society who need a helping hand.
A lot of children in our society are still homeless, many of them don’t have food to eat, no parental care & support so we thought of creating a shelter home for children in need. We believe ‘Every Child has the Right to Live a Happy Childhood.’
We at Surman Sansthan through our Palna project try to provide such orphans, deprived and underprivileged children a home to live in. A home where they get good food and education facility and can explore their hidden creative talents. Together all the children live under one roof and the home is better known as Surman Home. They get all what a child deserve.
1. Parents, Brothers & Sisters.
3. Place to unleash their creativity – Required thrust to master their skills in sports, music & art.
4. A routine life like any other child who is blessed with a genetic family.
5. A vision for career and basic ethical ground to become a good human being.
By joining the Surman Palna project you have the chance to offer a helping hand to such children who are less fortunate because of the circumstances and situations.
Surman Sansthan - Surman Home is a caring homes for orphan children, destitute kids and deprived children of the society. Surman Palna project aims at providing shelter to such children in need, where they get healthy food, education and unsplash their creativity. At surman home comprehensive aid and care is provided to the underprivileged children of the society who deserve a better life of love and care. In SURMAN PALNA we are committed to rehabilitate every child and make them feel loved in Surman Family. We have children boys and girls of various age groups in our Surman Home.
Palna is an initiative by Surman Parivar (Surman Sansthan) to take care of deprived, underprivileged, below poverty, undernutrition, drug addict, destitute and abandoned children.; where children of all age group irrespective of their caste, creed or religion can live in one house as a family. They should get all that a child deserves.
1. Parents (Manan Chaturvedi, the founder - Maa & Surander Ji - Father), Brothers and Sisters.
2. Education, Free Nutritious Food, Accommodation, Health Awareness, Free Medicines etc.
3. Place to unleash their creativity- Required thrust to master their skills in Sports, Music and Arts (It is used as a way of learning and encouraging the childrens to express themselves).
4. A routine life any other child who is blessed with genetic family.
5. A vision for Career and basic moral ethical ground to become a good human being and a wonderful future citizen of our lovely country India.
Surman PALANA has 34 infants and 94 children as of now.
If you are searching for a child anath ashram in Jaipur, Rajasthan India to do volunteer work or provide a helping hand then do visit Surman Home. Your help in this shelter home for children can make a big.difference in the lives of these innocent children. We want to help as many children as we can and your support help us in making one step forward in our goal. A shelter home for homeless street children and orphan children where they can dreams high and get a chance to accomplishing them with power of education and their talents. Voluntary Work Available. Sponsor a Child, Teach Them, Hobby Classes, Donate Online.